This ultimate all-inclusive entertainment resort is always hopping with concerts, festivals, shows, parties and more. Set in the style of the Mayan pyramids with a modern twist, this upscale resort is a hive of action and adventure. Located in the Golden Zone of Cancun, on the beach and very close to the best shopping areas, bars and restaurants in the city. Just 25 minutes from the Cancun airport and 20 minutes from downtown Cancun, this ocean front resort offers unique dining experiences include Gourmet, Seafood, Spanish, Mexican, a V.I.P Lounge Bar, International Buffet, Mediterranean, Italian, Sushi Bar, Asian, BBQ and a Deli Sports Bar.
With a focus of family, kids and exclusive services for Lifestyle Members, The Grand Lifestyle at Grand Oasis Cancun will soon be your favorite vacation spot. The property boasts the longest winding swimming pool in Latin America, 11 restaurants, 13 bars including 2 swim up, a beautiful beach, exotic gardens, signature Spa, a Par 3 – 9 hole golf course, night club, beach club, activities for the entire family and more.
• All meals included daily (Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch and Buffet or
A la Carte Dinner)
• Unlimited Beverages Including International and Domestic Alcoholic
and Non-Alcoholic at any of the Resort Bars.
• On Site Daily Entertainment Program with more than 50 in house
performers including Singers, Acrobats, Rollerblade Performers,
Comedians and Flash mobs. Unexpected entertainment experiences
throughout the resort.
• Themed Bar and Entertainment Concepts: Coyote Bar, Evening
Las Vegas Style shows and Beach Parties. Evening Entertainment,
Dinner and Entertainment Shows at the Italian, Mexican and Jazz
• All Restaurants
• All Bars
• Featuring the longest pool in Latin America winding through
beautiful tropical gardens with sun lounges located throughout
• Unlimited access to on-site Gymnasium for daily workouts.
• Beautiful beach and infinite gardens with Peacocks
• Spa ($).
• Unlimited golf on Resort’s Par 3 Executive 9-hole course (Golf equipment
• Internet access – wired or wireless high-speed Internet access ($).
• Unlimited access to hard surface multi-purpose court during the day
(additional fee for tennis equipment rental and night time play).
• All gratuities included.
Enjoy presidential suite accommodations with sweeping views of either Nichupte Lagoon or the Caribbean Sea. The rooms are decorated in traditional Mexican decor, and all provide a terrace or balcony.
Choose between a king bed or two double beds, we can accommodate up to three people per guestroom. Each large, private bathroom is equipped with a bathtub/shower combination, and every room offers individually controlled air conditioning; ceiling fan; satellite TV; direct-dial phone; message and wake up call system; luxurious bath amenities; coffee maker; hair dryer; iron, ironing board, and safety deposit boxes at a nominal fee in some cases. Cribs are available upon request.